This is the perfect walking tour of Lisbon to learn more about the Jewish Heritage of the city in a morning or afternoon private tour. Learn from our experienced local guide, the history of the Jewish in Lisbon, dated centuries ago, even before Portugal was a nation. You will get an experienced local private guide with your tour, providing you guiding around the major sights of Lisbon. The morning period will be focused in downtown and the Jewish sights of the city (Old Jewish Quarter, Jewish Memorial, Sao Domingos Church, etc), including history about the Portuguese and Spanish Inquisition, and World War II, when Portugal was neutral and helped thousands of people to escape from Germany to Portugal from Hitler. Learn also what happened after the big earthquake that destroyed all Lisbon downtown back in 1755.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Lisbon City Jewish Half-Day Private Tour, will provide you an overview of the old Jewish Lisbon History, along with an historical visit to Lisbon downtown and the massive earthquake that destroyed Lisbon in 1755.
Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, to make shorter or longer stops, this is the standard itinerary:
During the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures. Major visits inside attractions are not included on this tour, instead we will make shorter visits inside to maximize your time and see the most sights possible.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Sintra Magik Private Tours has been awarded over the years for the top quality service offering their customers.
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
– We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge
– In case your trip needs to be canceled/postponed, the customer will be able to use the full amounts paid, as credit, that can be used for any future trip, within 3 years time, according to the following policy terms. No amounts will be lost, in case you need to reschedule/postpone/cancel your trip.
* Cancellation between 365 days and 48hours before tour date: 100% of amounts paid, will be available as a future credit, to be used within 3 years time with our company, for any tours.
* Cancellation less than 48hours before tour date: no refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Airport transfers, Limousine tours, or Helicopter Tours are non-refundable after booking.
* Hotel reservations are non-refundable, unless mentioned.
* Cruise ship tours are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason cruise ship doesn’t dock in Lisbon.
* In case you are unable to travel for medical reasons, anytime and any moment, even 48h before the tour date, 100% of amounts paid, will be available as future credit, to be used within 3 years time with our company, for any tours.
Duration: Half-day (Aprox 3h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 9AM and 3PM at Rossio Square (Reservation mandatory)
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers
Departure point: Rossio Square, in front of the statue of King Pedro IV (Reservation mandatory)
– 325EUR Per Group (MAX 6 Adults)
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Half-Day (around 3h)
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying the group price.
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice